Precision Drive Systems guarantees the regular working conditions and the quality of its new and reconditioned spindles 12 months from the date of shipment.
Precision Drive Systems Warranty Conditions
- Precision Drive Systems guarantees the regular working conditions and the quality of its reconditioned spindles 12 months from the date of shipment.
- This warranty includes all mechanical and electrical components.
- The warranty is limited to defects of manufacturing and is not extended to the parts exposed to normal wear.
- Goods found clearly defective should be returned freight pre-paid with prior Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Transport and forwarding charges will be at customer expense.
- Damages and defects resulting from incorrect electrical connections, misuse, improper maintenance, out of balance tooling, incorrect warm-up procedure, improper air supply and untimely communications reporting defects are excluded from our warranty negating any and all of our obligations.
- Failure to fulfill agreed payment conditions shall result in the termination of warranty provisions.
- During this warranty period we will do our best to quickly resolve reported defects by repairing or replacing parts required. The cost of any reported defects not covered under warranty will be the customer’s responsibility.
- In the event of a warranty spindle repair, please call the service department @ 704-922-1206 to receive a Return Material Authorization number (RMA#).
Terms & Warranty