DeVlieg Spindle Repair and Spindle Rebuild Services
Precision Drive Systems (PDS) specializes in the repair and rebuild of DeVlieg boring mill spindles. Our technical staff provides the highly skilled services you need to keep your production line running efficiently, including diagnostic failure analysis, dynamic balancing, precision bearing preload, assembly, thermal dynamics, and quality assurance to uphold factory specifications.
Advantages of rebuilding your DeVlieg spindle at PDS include:
- World-class team of experienced spindle experts dedicated to customer satisfaction
- Over 36,000 spindles repaired since 1996
- 3-5 day turnaround times for standard DeVlieg spindle repairs.
- 24/7 emergency spindle repair services
- One-year warranty from the date of shipment on all DeVlieg spindle repairs
- On-time deliveries
- Save time by delivering DeVlieg spindles directly to our North Carolina plant for repair
- For even faster service, request PDS Emergency Repair Service
The DeVlieg spindle repair and rebuild process begins after we receive your spindle to perform our inspection and diagnostic evaluation. Once the inspection is completed, PDS will prepare your repair quote, review it with you and ask for your approval to proceed. All estimates will include a detailed failure analysis report showing what repairs and replacement components may be needed to return the spindle to factory specifications.
The PDS Rebuilt Spindle Process:
- Clean and inspect spindle
- Careful teardown of spindle
- Photograph and inspect all parts
- Replace worn parts
- Replace all seals and o rings
- Replace and adjust all bearings
- Reassemble and inspect
- Adjust draw bar and sensors
- Balance spindle
- Run in spindle under programmed monitoring
- Final quality check
For more information on DeVlieg spindle repair and rebuild, contact the PDS spindle experts at 704-922-1206.