Experience the PDS Spindle Repair Difference!
• Over 36,000 spindles rebuilt to better-than-new standards
• World-class diagnostic (RCFA) engineering support
• Integrity of superior workmanship and global reach warrantiesLearn More
Save Time and Money with Expert CNC Metalworking Spindle Repair
PDS offers expert spindle repair services for most makes and models of metalworking spindles.View Brands
Deliver Your Spindles to our North Carolina Service Center and Save on Shipping.
We will diagnose, repair and test your spindles in our factory-authorized service center. Our factory-trained experts can affordably return your spindles to like-new condition.Learn More
Expedite Repair Service
Need it fixed yesterday? PDS offers emergency spindle repair services to get your line running again with minimal downtime.Repair
Certified Big Kaiser
Big-Plus Repair Center
We are proudly an official repair outlet for Big-Plus spindle products.Repair
PDS has extensive experience designing spindle motors for robotic applications including grinding, deburring, milling, routing, trimming, polishing, and profiling.Learn More
We’ll Travel to You!
Our depth of engineering and technical expertise covers these applications: All metals, from gummy aluminum to high-strength nickel rich titanium alloys, wood, plastic, stone, marble, glass; carbon fiber, fiberglass and composites.
- New or Rebuilt Spindles
- Custom Designed Solutions
- Predictive Maintenance Programs
See Your COMPLETE Production Picture with PDS Predictive MaintenanceLearn More
Minimize Downtime with Metalworking Spindle Repairs and Rebuilds from PDS.
Since 1996, Precision Drive Systems (PDS) has provided high-precision metalworking spindles to OEMs and thousands of machinists around the world. We are a global leader in providing expert repair for metalworking spindles including spindles for milling, turning, grinding, boring, drilling and tapping operations.
PDS offers many competitive advantages for metalworking spindle repair service:
- On-time delivery reliability currently 95.8%
- Warranty claims YTD less than 1.5%
- Well-established with 2 decades of more than 36,000 spindles repaired
- An agile, customer-focused company collectively offering 1,000 years of spindle expertise
- Optional emergency service as available (without plating or rewinding stators)
- Predictive maintenance and spindle condition monitoring service
- Global reach operations with customer references in USA & Europe
- A world class team of Spindle Experts dedicated to customer satisfaction
- Geographic proximity of Southeast and Texas to high growth industrial areas
“Thanks to the custom engineered system from PDS we have been able to set up jobs outside of the machine on our automated 5-axis machining center cell. By doing that we have increased our productivity by being able to set up jobs while the machine is running. That is saving us up to 30 hours per week of machine down time.”